Getting a Kelly Carwash

Where EG's starting to wish she had moved to warmer climes when she had the chance..

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Indecisive

Remember how I said a few posts ago that having kids would be "so worth it"? Well, I was kidding. Ruger woke me up last night whining, so I let both him and Remy out to pee. I was up for a grand total of FIFTEEN MINUTES and I'm exhausted today. I keep thinking there's no way I'll be able to survive night after night of getting up to feed a whiney little rugrat, I mean baby. But anyone who's reading this blog right now knows I change my mind about wanting kids at least twice a day. Like a friend of mine always says, "I think I want kids, I'm just not so sure I want them right now." My thoughts exactly. Until, that is, I realize I'm not getting any younger. If we could be sure it would only take a couple of months to get pregnant, I'd be a-okay with waiting for awhile. But who knows? And I've seen graphs showing the way age affects fertility. It's quite scary. Especially when I start thinking about how, if we have them, we'd really prefer to have 2 kids. And then I remember how long it took Mom to get pregnant with me... Decisions, decisions... Honestly, when I try to see what our lives will be like in 10 years, I can see us both with and without kids. Which isn't helpful at all.

So, I got a little flack about yesterday's post. The boys weren't very happy with their nicknames, and Lisa expressed her displeasure about not even getting one. Picky, picky. Anyway, see the pictures below, where I've attempted to rectify matters. And if you're mentioned in this blog and would like to suggest a nickname for yourself, please send it to EGdoesntgiveadamn@getyourownfreakingblog.com.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous tt said...

I never realized it, but you are the queen waffler! I wouldn't be at all surprised if someday you get the democratic presidential nomination. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm voting for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home