Getting a Kelly Carwash

Where EG's starting to wish she had moved to warmer climes when she had the chance..

Monday, May 09, 2005

Sense of Doom

I know it’s been ages since I’ve posted, but it’s not for lack of things to write about. It’s more for lack of time. It seems like since about the middle of last week everywhere I turn something’s going wrong or I’m getting bad news. It started with Remy going after another dog last Wednesday (luckily, Remy didn’t actually hurt the other dog and Andy was able to talk the owner out of calling the cops). Then Friday a co-worker who has kind of started to become a friend got sick and ended up in the hospital. And Lisa emailed to let me know that a co-worker of hers had a tragedy in their family. Saturday, a buddy of Matt’s had to go to the hospital. Then today I almost got in a car accident and the power on our floor at work went out and killed all of our computers for an hour or so. So while nothing REALLY bad has happened to me personally, it’s just kind of all building up and I keep waiting for the next thing to happen. Andy’s mowing the lawn right now and I’m praying he doesn’t mow his toe off or something. And all of you reading this please, please be careful.

I’ll write more tomorrow, but right now I have to go figure out if I’ve got pink eye or just a sty. Yet another thing to add to my strange day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home