Getting a Kelly Carwash

Where EG's starting to wish she had moved to warmer climes when she had the chance..

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Happy Birth Day, Mason!

I finally have a really good reason to write. My friend Alfred's son, Mason William was born yesterday, June 27, 2005, at 2:15pm. He weighed 8lbs 9oz and was 21 inches long. I got to meet him today and though he was fussy, he was still a perfect little angel. He looks just like his dad, poor thing… I’ll post pictures as soon as I get some good ones (hint, hint, Alfred).

Here’s the present BBot and I brought them when we visited today.

We have Dora and Abby for the night while their mom and dad are at the hospital, so instead of our usual 130 pounds of dog in the house, we have 300 pounds. As Brad’s dad would say if he were here, we’re living with four deer. But all four of them are being great, due mostly to the fact that we played outside for 4 ½ hours straight. Dora, in particular, is being extra snuggly. Luckily, I’m used to Remy laying all over me, so really the only difference is the blonde hair. Andy, however, is having trouble telling the girls apart. So instead of getting the wrong name, he's calling both of them Abbydora. I'm sure they're very confused. Dora just took a big old sip of his good beer right out of his glass, though, so he has my permission to call them Big Shits if he wants to. Don't worry, Alf and Heidi. We're really not trying to get your dogs drunk.

In completely unrelated news, I think Lisa and I have finally found the perfect MBA program. It’s through Augsburg, and it’s only 20 months long. We’re planning on starting in September, which seems like a long time away until I remember it’s almost July and so it’s really only 2 months. I’ve got a lot to get done in 2 months… Luckily we’re on the home stretch with our accounting class. Speaking of which, I got a B+ on the midterm. I’ve never deserved a B+ less. If this wasn’t an Independent Distance Learning class, anyone who saw my test would accuse me of sleeping with the instructor for my grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home